On average, there are over 7,500 people who visit each night. The cast is made up of 475 people and this is the 90th year it's been performed! (click on easterpageant.org to learn more)
We had a great time and the temple grounds are always peaceful and beautiful to look at. And thanks to the fragrant trees, the smell was heavenly! (Pun intended.)
![]() |
| This section of petrified log was donated to the temple grounds in 1976. |
![]() |
| These trees and the citrus trees were the wonderful smell! I believe this is a Texas Mountain Laurel. |









3 comments:
Is that an Orange tree? This may be pathetic but I have never seen an orange tree.
Ally was telling us a little bit about what you guys were doing. She was texting Sadie. :)
Yes, it is an orange tree! So many people here grow citrus trees. I want an orange and a lemon tree! What's interesting to me is that it seems like no one uses the fruit!
I love that our kids text each other. We're so lucky to live in an age where keeping in touch is easy. :)
They don't use the fruit? That seems like such a waste. SAD
Technology these days are helpful.
Post a Comment