Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week 34 Check-Up

I saw Dr. Bell again yesterday morning, and we were pleased to find that the baby is measuring not as large as two weeks ago. Still big, but not as big. Next Friday is the day of my 36-week ultrasound, and then I'll be going in every week after that for a non-stress test along with my OB appointment. At most, I'll have 4 or 5 of NSTs before the baby comes. We'll see what next week brings. Maybe I'll have a regular sized baby after all!

Gina

1 comment:

Ker said...

Yay! We're praying for you.

The doctor that did my 36 week ultrasound said that Katie was measuring 6.5 lbs, thus indicating that she'd weigh around 8.5 lbs at birth. Then a week or two later my midwife thought that I didn't look like the baby would be that big, so we thought she would be smaller. Come to find out the doctor was right on...so go figure.

Anyway, here's hoping for a smaller baby for you this time around.