Thursday, May 27, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

All right, my faithful blog readers!  (That's right, I'm talking to all 3 of you!)  I've put up several new posts, and wanted to make sure you knew to scroll down and read about all our latest adventures.  (And by "adventures", I mean just living our daily lives...that's enough adventure for anybody.)

I realized as I was putting up new pictures and posts that I haven't written anything about Amy lately.  I would do that now, except that my wrists are tired from sitting at a non-ergonomic work station (read: I'm using Grampa P's computer), and I have some housework that needs to be done.  I will post something about Amy very soon, and include some new pictures of our blonde, curly-haired beauty!

1 comment:

me said...

POOR AMY!!! Poor neglected middle child Amy! I feel your pain little girl. I too am a middle child and often forgotten. Just remember the more noise and commotion you make the more attention you will get!

WAH HA HA!!!!