David and I took all three girls to the dentist yesterday. When we walked into the office and saw the people in the waiting room it became obvious very quickly that it was a low-income place. When I mentioned this to David afterward, he said, "Well, that would explain why we were there!" Hey, if you can't laugh at your crappy situation, that's when you know you need therapy.
Anywho, I'm happy to announce that Lucy, Amy, and Sadie have great teeth and no cavities! They all sat very still for the dentist--even Sadie! She opened up nice and big to show off her cute little pearly whites.
More soon...and some new pictures too!
1 comment:
I think that was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Glad you guys can laugh about your situation. Or at least at times. I know it's hard.
Good job Girls/Mom and Dad. No cavaties. I am dreading taken my kids. Hopefully they will do as well!
Post a Comment