I'm sorry there have been no new posts lately. I get up in the morning, do my stuff all day long, and then collapse into bed as soon as the kids are asleep. Lather, rinse, repeat.
It hasn't helped that I'm in the middle of my twice a year sinus/allergy extravaganza that is caused by the weather turning warmer (for all of 48 hours). Last night, my pounding headache was reduced to a constant ache after taking two Tylenol. It was just enough to let me fall asleep.
I have taken some darling pictures of my kids, and they've done some cute/amazing/silly things that I desperately want to share since they're the brightest and most beautiful kids in the universe, but I have neither the energy, nor the time right now to properly blog about it.
I'm off to bed...I fell asleep on the couch watching a rerun of NCIS that I don't remember from the first time I slept through it.
Soon I will write about:
Amy's Clothing and Shoe Rebellion
The time I had to take my girls into the men's restroom in a Portland mall
Lucy and Wii Fit
Sadie is not yet rolling over, but wants to sit up
David's Schooling and His Awesome Progress
All of the exciting things I'm not doing, but wish I was
Bear with me. Please. It'll get better.
Gina
No comments:
Post a Comment