Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Amy and the Clothing and Shoe Rebellion

For the last several weeks, Amy has refused to wear pants, and will only wear shoes without socks. Her current phrase for anything she doesn't like is "It's too tight! It's too tight!" So we've stocked her dresser drawer with dresses, and we only enforce the wearing of socks when it is absolutely necessary to fight that battle.

She is also anti-jacket as of late, and instead of just letting her out with no coat, we started asking her, "Are you going to wear your coat, or carry it?" She always chooses to carry it, and lately, we don't even have to ask. We get ready to go out and she will announce, "I'm going to carry my coat!"

I didn't realize I only have a couple of recent pictures of Amy. I'll get a few more taken in the next few days. Here's what I've got for now.

This isn't a sandwich. It's two pieces of buttered toast.
Apparently she's trying eat faster
so she has more time to get into stuff she's not supposed to.


No comments: