- I'm grateful for kids who love their fruits and vegetables. There are very few that Lucy and Amy won't eat. They actually enjoy eating their Fs & Vs more than they enjoy eating meat or even potatoes/pasta/rice. Case in point: I had to take the girls with me to the store a couple of days ago, and Lucy was sitting in the cart BEGGING for snap peas. How could I say no? She and Amy both have enjoyed them just as much as they would have enjoyed a candy bar. Love that.
- I'm grateful for a husband who works hard and has to put up with other people's bratty kids all day and then comes home and helps so much around the house. He changes diapers, switches laundry, vacuums, cooks, and just about anything else I ask him to do. What a guy!
- I'm grateful for a sense of humor. There are so many things throughout the day that don't quite go the way I think they should (like Amy and her "rainbow lipstick"--she swiped her lips with six different colored markers), and rather than get upset, I just have to laugh, take a picture, and file it away to show all prospective boyfriends.
I have 1,001 more things I'm thankful for, not the least of which is a warm, soft bed that has been calling to me for the past half hour. I'll just have to end here for tonight.
Count your blessings!
Gina
No comments:
Post a Comment