Friday, January 3, 2014

What a Year! (Sadie's Edition)

2013 has come and gone.  We rang in the New Year with family, food, and lots of noisemakers.  Then on January 2nd, my girls and I wrote down some things from 2013 and some goals for 2014.  I thought I'd share them here:

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
Name: Sadie
Age: 5
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: Chicken Soup
Favorite Activity: Pump It Up (a place with bounce houses and slides)
Favorite book: Hello Kitty Stories

HIGHLIGHTS OF 2013
Greatest lesson learned: "Being patient.  To wait.  Like tonight, I want to play 'Lego: Lord of the Rings' (Wii), but I have to wait."
Hardest thing this year: "Being out in the cold taking family pictures at the temple."
Favorite memory: "Going to Great Wolf Lodge.  I liked the hot tub outside, and the Canyon River Run boat ride."
What I loved about 2013: "I loved staying up late. (for New Year's Eve) I also loved going to the parties at Aunt April's and Aunt Lexie's."

LOOKING FORWARD TO 2014
Want to learn: "I want to learn to ice skate--to spin on the ice."
Want to get better at: "Using the computer I got for Christmas." (it's a toy computer with Pre-K and K games on it)
Goals for 2014: "Be a better reader."

Next up: Amy

2 comments:

me said...

What a cute idea.

Gina said...

Every cute idea I have comes from one place--PINTEREST! :)

Stay tuned for the rest of the New Year "interviews"!