Sunday, April 22, 2012

Snake Lake Picnic

The weather here was beautiful today.  The girls and I decided to have a picnic dinner at the park.  Scrambled eggs were on the menu tonight, but instead, we made PB&Js, and brought along cheese sticks, strawberries, and chocolate pudding cups.  We played around the Snake Lake playground, and then walked out to the first bridge.

I've been trying for a few months to get a good picture of my 3 girls all looking at the camera at the same time.  How hard could it be, right?  Well, it turns out it's really difficult.  I'll post a couple of the better photos I took tonight.  Sadie is our family's current Official Picture Ruiner.  She's 3 and very silly.  What more can I say?



FYI: Not one of my children.  He was just passing by.



The girls thought these looked like caterpillars.


Love this picture.  It's not perfect, but it's authentic.



All tuckered out, asleep in my bed.  Amy is the worst bed hog, yes?

1 comment:

me said...

Those were ALL great! Loved them! It is impossible to get a shot with my 3. Yours did better than mine do. Picnics are fun. Glad you had a great time.