I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Again, I've got a boatload of pictures on my camera, just waiting to be transferred to the computer. I've got all kinds of things to blog about--the girls' conferences & report cards, Lucy's Girl Scout Promise, Sadie's birthday...and with Christmas coming on Sunday, it's going to take me 2 years to catch up if I don't get started.
I haven't yet transferred the pictures, but there is one little thing I want to share before I have to get the girls up for school. Lucy brought home an assignment done in class called "My Favorite Things". I'll type it with all of the cute spelling mistakes.
1. my favorite color is pink
2. my favorite anamal is kitten's
3. my favorite pezza toping is peporny
4. my favorite thing to do in school is art
5. my favorite sport is ballet
6. I have 2 kitten's named max, and april and 1 old cat named mylo and a dog named bear
7. my favorite thing about winter brake is seeing evey body...opeanig the pressents
it makes me feel happy.
More soon.
1 comment:
I love the spelling. Too cute!
Post a Comment