Monday, January 10, 2011

Sledding!

We had a little bit of snow a few days after Christmas.  It was just enough to get out our new snow-dishes, and take to the slopes!  (Or at least the gentle hills of our closest park.)  It was FREEZING, but we had a lot of fun.  Here are a few pictures of our snow day adventure.

Lucy and Amy took to sledding right away and had a great time.

Sadie wanted to be just like the big girls...
and it didn't quite work out the way she thought it would.
 So rather than comfort her right away, I snapped a picture first.

Lucy thought it would be fun for the 4 girls to slide down the big hill holding hands.
Here we go!

And just in case you're feeling a little left out of all the fun, here's a video I shot while sliding down.
 

What a fun day!  We can't wait to do it again.

4 comments:

me said...

I'm so impressed. 2 posts in a matter of a few days! GO GINA!

That was very nice of you to make me feel included in your fun. I thought it was funny how at the very end Amy was bracing herself for a collison.

I also like the picture of Sadie all upset. If you know they really aren't hurt, why not!? It's like the one we have of Ally biffing it down the slide.

suepeterson710 said...

What a fun day! I Love the one of Amy so sad. Is it bad to love those pix? But they are so funny! and I enjoyed the ride down the hill too. Thanks.

suepeterson710 said...

I just realize it was Sadie sad and Amy crying at the end. My bad. Still cute.

Braden said...

The ONLY reason snow is good in any form.

I love the three picture series of Sadie. Now THAT is worth three thousand words.