Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summertime...and the Living is Easy

I haven't posted anything in about two weeks.  It's not that we haven't had anything noteworthy happen, it's just that I haven't written about it.  (And I'm not going to right now either...sorry!)  But I wanted to share a few things that I love, love, love about summer vacation.
  1. Riding bikes with the kids.
  2. Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.
  3. McDonald's 50-cent ice cream cones.
  4. Early morning and late night light.
  5. Naps on the porch.
  6. Being surrounded by color outdoors. (Our front yard=BEAUTIFUL!)
  7. Lots of trips to the library, and reading to my girls.
  8. Watermelon, cherries, strawberries, and peaches.
  9. Yard work.  (Yes, I really do love it!)
  10. Taking time to relax.
I am really enjoying this summer.  The weather hasn't been the most summery we've ever had, but I'm not going to complain about not having the heat.  I just hope we get a few tomatoes from our plants this year.  That's all I ask!

New post coming soon.

No comments: