Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Adorable!


This little layout is for the two faithful readers who actually comment on my blog (that would be you, Aunt Dee Dee, and you, Carolyn!).  I know you actually visit to see what's going on with the Ellis family.  I put together this scrapbook page with a photo taken by my father-in-law at a nephew's birthday party a couple of weeks ago.  I think it captures everything that's sweet and good about Amy.  More soon!

4 comments:

me said...

You're right, that is Absolutely adorable. I have never met Amy in person, but I would love to some day. I want to get her and Jared together to see how much trouble they cause together! :)
Darling picture!

Gina said...

Ooh...wouldn't that be fun! I'm sure that they could come up with a diabolical plan to rule the world together. :)

me said...

hahaha TOTALLY!

We need to set a date one of the next times I am over and if you are free we should get together, not just for them, but I would love to see you too.

suepeterson710 said...

This is the cutest picture I've ever seen of a little one who's not one of my grandkids!!!