Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

We headed down to our usual pumpkin patch yesterday.  It was pouring down rain the entire drive, but when we pulled into the farm, the weather was dry, cool, and beautiful.  Lexie, Yaya, and Brandon came along (or rather, we went along with them--either way, we were together)  It was a perfect pumpkin picking day.  I'll just let a few of the pictures show you what a marvelous time we had.













I saw these cute little candy kebobs, and rather than pay $3.50 for one, I just snapped a picture, and I'm planning to swipe their idea.  Aren't they just the most darling Halloweeny treat?


More harvest fun coming soon!

1 comment:

me said...

I had to laugh at Lucy and her dirty hands. She looks less than happy about having dirty hands.
Looks like you all had a good time, (minus the dirty hands), and that is a very cute candy kebob.