Monday, April 19, 2010

Lucy Cracks Me Up!

Here are two really cute things Lucy said this weekend.  I wanted to write them down so I can remember them a long time from now.  Enjoy a good laugh courtesy of Lucy.

Saturday night before the luau at the University of Puget Sound:
Announcement over loudspeaker: If you are the driver of a (insert car make and model here), please move your vehicle to another parking space, as you are parked on top of an art student's project.
Lucy: Do I go here?
Me: No.
Lucy: (sounding relieved) Oh, so it's not MY artwork.

Sunday morning in the car on the way to church:
Lucy: Look, Mom, that car in front of us says, "Toyota".
Me:  You're right.
Lucy: You know who Toyota is, don't you?
Me: No.
Lucy: He's that little green guy with the funny ears in Star Wars.
David: I think you mean "Yoda".
Lucy: Well, that's his nickname, but his real name is "Toyota".

I'm still giggling over that second one.

2 comments:

me said...

Thanks! Those were great.

Juli and Brett said...

I had no idea that Yoda's real name is Toyota! Good to know!