Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Party Time!

So I am, of course, late in getting pictures of Sadie's birthday posted. In my defense, her birthday IS 9 days before Christmas, and the holidays ARE a busy time for everyone, and I truly WAS up to other stuff, namely having lots of fun with my family.

But at least I'm getting it done now, right? Anyway, Sadie's birthday wasn't too thematic (she is 1, after all), but I decided to do snowmen since her birtday is so close to Christmas. I found a snowman ornament that didn't scream Christmas, and here it is...please try not to pass out from how absolutely DARLING it is:


And if you thought that was cute, check out the cupcakes:

I think Sadie didn't quite understand that
opening gifts means it's OKAY to rip paper.
But she made a good attempt!

Sadie LOVES cats, and Gramma S got her one of her own.

And now for the cake!

It's just not a birthday without sharing your cupcake with the dog!
Happy 1st Birthday, Sadie!

2 comments:

me said...

Wow she didn't make too much of a mess, or at least it doesn't LOOK like she did.

That is a VERY CUTE ornament!

Gina said...

The cupcake wasn't too messy because it was frosted with Cool Whip. Much less sticky!