Amy is such a special part of our family. She is so funny, and has a quick smile almost all the time. We adore her hair; it matches her personality--wild and crazy and spontaneous. She loves to dance and sing, play dress-up, catch, and board games. She is incredibly intelligent, and has an amazing sense of humor for such a little girl. She'll be a Sunbeam in Primary in January, and I can't believe how fast these 3 years have gone. I'm glad we'll have many, many more.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Friday, December 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Sweet Amy!
I am WAY behind when it comes to posting pictures and updates. Here's Amy's birthday from almost 3 months ago.
Amy is such a special part of our family. She is so funny, and has a quick smile almost all the time. We adore her hair; it matches her personality--wild and crazy and spontaneous. She loves to dance and sing, play dress-up, catch, and board games. She is incredibly intelligent, and has an amazing sense of humor for such a little girl. She'll be a Sunbeam in Primary in January, and I can't believe how fast these 3 years have gone. I'm glad we'll have many, many more.







Amy is such a special part of our family. She is so funny, and has a quick smile almost all the time. We adore her hair; it matches her personality--wild and crazy and spontaneous. She loves to dance and sing, play dress-up, catch, and board games. She is incredibly intelligent, and has an amazing sense of humor for such a little girl. She'll be a Sunbeam in Primary in January, and I can't believe how fast these 3 years have gone. I'm glad we'll have many, many more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cutie! I love her grin and hair! Looks like she had a great birthday.
Post a Comment