Monday, December 14, 2009

Big Sadie News!

Sadie's 1st birthday is coming up this week. I thought it would be a good time to write down all of the things she does already. (Walking isn't one of them!) So here's a list of all her mad skills:

  • says "cat", "bath", and "dad" (not "mama", though)
  • waves hello and good-bye
  • is officially switched over to whole milk
  • can drink from a straw (seriously!)
  • LOVES meat--she's a big-time carnivore
  • can stand independently and walk along the furniture
  • knows what to do with Duplo blocks (and no, it's not eating them!)
  • does not like to be put in the carseat
  • is gentle with the cat and dog
  • when mom and dad aren't available, her next favorite person is Uncle Ben

As I think of more, I'll add them to this list. She's an amazing 1 year old--full of smiles, mostly happy, and those big blue eyes get her lots of attention!

1 comment:

me said...

Yay Sadie!
I'm sure your Mom and Dad aren't too worried that you aren't walking yet. The longer you're not walking by yourself the longer they have to not chase you around, on your feet.
Happy almost Birthday!
I told Ally the same thing but she didn't listen. Now if I can just get to say something "real" to me!