She also acquired several new words for her vocabulary, including "bye-bye". Every time she wanted to go out somewhere she would crawl over to her shoes and socks and bring them to anyone who would put them on her. She would get rather testy if they weren't put on right away. She also employed "bye-bye" when she would decide to head up the stairs after she was told no.
Anyway, here are some cute pictures of Amy with her Gramma and Grampa K:
Playing piano with Gramma
Playing computer with Grampa
Playing computer with Grampa
I love dirty face pictures, so I had to include this one.
Fancy new hair-do

Gramma did it!
Hanging out with Grampa
Amy is ready for her morning nap
Amy is ready for her morning nap
1 comment:
WOW! Shes becoming such a little woman. I love her mohawk curl. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment