But as of late, we've been experiencing the frustration of many digital camera owners--that one sentence that all of us have uttered more times than we care to count: "What?! I just put new batteries in this thing! #$*%!"
After doing a bit of looking (and having more money to spend this time around), we ordered a new camera. Take a look:
Here's the 411 on this baby:12X optical zoom lens featuring image stabilization
6.1 megapixels
High resolution 2.5 in. (6.4 cm) color display
Li-ion battery and charger included
Simple to use video features (30 fps)
Advanced settings and custom modes
Picture enhancing features
KODAK Color Science Chip
and lots more!
Anyway, it'll be arriving some time next week, and I can't wait to try it out. All of the Lucy and Amy fans are anxiously awaiting the arrival of KODAK so that they too can partake of the many pictures I will be taking with this new, awesome piece of technology.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment