Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

We had a fun family New Year's Eve Party.  We went to the store and everyone picked out a treat to share.  We chose sparkling water, Cheez-Its, Peppermint M&Ms, Hershey's Kisses, Mint Kisses, Red Vines, Ring Pops, mozzarella cheese sticks, and party pizza.  Yes, I know that's 9 things, and there are only 5 people in my family.  But we were celebrating, okay?  No judging.

Ringing in the New Year...they stayed up until midnight!
On New Year's Day, we decided to take a First Day Hike.  It wasn't raining, and all of the state parks were open to the public for no fee.  We drove out to Nolte State Park near Enumclaw, and hiked around Deep Lake.  It was cold, but beautiful.  I didn't get any pictures of just Amy, but I didn't realize it until I got home and uploaded them.  There are a couple of her in here though.












This looks like a small dog to me.  Do you see it?



On the way to our hike, I asked the girls some questions about 2014.  I'll post their answers in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

me said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful area. Hope your family has an excellent 2015.