And of course, Amy had to get in on the haircutting action, and I'm glad she did because now her curls are even bouncier! Don't ask me why she's got weird looks on her face for the pictures. It seems to be her thing lately.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Haircuts!
I asked Lucy about a week ago if she would like a haircut before school started, and would she like me to do it, or would she rather I take her to have someone else trim it. She thought for a minute and replied, "Would you be hurt if I wanted the groomer to cut it?" The groomer? Can you tell there's a dog living with us? I think her hair turned out really cute, and "the groomer" was a nice stylist named Pat who was great with kids.


And of course, Amy had to get in on the haircutting action, and I'm glad she did because now her curls are even bouncier! Don't ask me why she's got weird looks on her face for the pictures. It seems to be her thing lately.
W
And of course, Amy had to get in on the haircutting action, and I'm glad she did because now her curls are even bouncier! Don't ask me why she's got weird looks on her face for the pictures. It seems to be her thing lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment