Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Autumn Girls

First of all, I had to share my absolute favorite pictures of the girls from this fall.


Aren't they sweet?

Also, I finally had a chance to upload the pictures I took of the girls on Halloween. For Halloween, we took the girls over to the school where David teaches. Some of the students had put together something called "Haunted Hallways" for the kids aged through elementary school. Lucy had a lot of fun. She actually put her hand in covered boxes to feel what was labeled "brains" (jello), "severed fingers" (baby carrots), "guts" (oiled spaghetti), and "eyeballs" (peeled grapes). Touching this stuff without getting grossed out is a big deal for the girl who doesn't like to get her hands dirty. She also wanted to go through the haunted house, and was tickled when some of the scary characters were afraid of her. She's still talking about it!

Here are some pictures from that night. I guess I should mention that until October 31st, Lucy was going to dress up as a witch. When we went to Wal-Mart to get a couple of things to round out her witch costume, she saw a Sleeping Beauty dress, and completely changed her plan.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Looks like it was a wild Halloween for you guys too!