Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow

I've been needing to get my hair cut for quite awhile. It's in that pesky growing out phase, where I always look like I belong to the circus. So yesterday, I called around to a few hair places (the girl who has been cutting my hair had a baby and never came back to work).

It's amazing to me that in a town of only 7,000 people, most places required me to make an appointment, and they were all booked for at least a week.

I finally found a place that had the right price and said I could come in whenever I wanted. I told David what I wanted to do, and Lucy piped up, "I want to get my hair cut too!" So off Lucy and I went to the salon. Lucy was adamant that I go first, and that she would "go first" after me.

Here's a little photo essay of Lucy's first REAL haircut.









1 comment:

Anna said...

Love your blog. Lucy's hair is so cute. Your new camera looks so nice. A little jealous about that zoom!