Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Photoshop Phun

David bought me Photoshop Elements for our anniversary last year. I've been asking for it ever since my aunt raved about it when she got it. I've had some time to sit down and go through a few of the 10 free tutorials I got as a bonus for registering my product, and I learned how to do some cool stuff! I wanted to share what I've created after I learned about the "Layers" feature.



This is so much fun, and a whole lot easier than scrapbooking (and without all the little trims and pieces that my girls love to get into). Another cool thing about working in this format is that once I'm happy with the layers, I can save a copy of the original project as a .jpg which collapses the layers and allows me to upload it to Wal-Mart and I can pick up my creation in an hour.

Gina

No comments: