After some consideration, I've decided to merge the Lucy and Amy blogs into one family blog that will be for pictures, news, and whatever stuff we happen to decide to blog about.
I came up with the name "Picayune-Rambler" from a Penn State list of newspapers on microfilm. I wanted something catchy, but not stuffy, and I think Picayune-Rambler is exactly that. It was tough to choose something though, considering other the fun choices like "Land Owner" (Chicago), "Genius of Liberty" (Leesburg, VA), and "Asian Wall Street Journal Weekly" (NYC).
I think the title is especially apropos, since our daily activities may seem picayune to some people, yet those who are interested will not mind a little rambling here and there. And of course, WE think we're the most exciting people we know within a 50-mile radius.
Come back soon and I'll get some new pictures posted.
And of course, you can always savor the memories over at I Love Lucy! and Adorable Amy.
No comments:
Post a Comment